As of late 2018, the Government of Canada announced a revolution framework of the licensing system that split up craft growers license for Canada into “Standard Cultivation” and “Micro Cultivation” along with many other aspects of legalizations of marijuana. This is a revolution since there were only standard licenses permitting large-scale cannabis...Read More
Home » Posts made in November 12th, 2018
- Federal Regulators Warn E-Liquid Manufacturers Over Ambiguous Packaging
- A new breeze for Canada’s craft cannabis growers.
- Can you vape CBD tincture oil? (Hint: “should you” Is the better question)
- Colorado Cannabis Laws: The Dos & Don’ts of the Centennial State
- Everything You Need to Know About Terpenes but Were Afraid to Ask (Because What, Really, Are Terpenes?)