A group of 13 e-liquid brands may have pushed the envelope too far in terms of creative marketing Over a dozen e-liquid manufacturers were issued warning letters in May by the Food and Drug Administration and Federal Trade Commission, directing them to reassess their current packaging strategies. The warning was issued in response to circulating e-liquid...Read More
Home » Posts made in November 29th, 2018
- Federal Regulators Warn E-Liquid Manufacturers Over Ambiguous Packaging
- A new breeze for Canada’s craft cannabis growers.
- Can you vape CBD tincture oil? (Hint: “should you” Is the better question)
- Colorado Cannabis Laws: The Dos & Don’ts of the Centennial State
- Everything You Need to Know About Terpenes but Were Afraid to Ask (Because What, Really, Are Terpenes?)